March 27, 2017

Its Official – Rob & Trevor sign with FarPoint Media

Lets make this official Everyone:

Reality TV has become a fact of life and regardless of which side of the aisle one stands on the issue, the popularity of such shows as “Survivor,” “Big Brother,” “The Amazing Race” and “The Mole” is not in question. These and other reality-based television programming consistently win their spots in the ratings proving that audiences love watching people just like themselves deal with strange and sometimes bizarre situations.

What has been missing is a podcast that can take a look at all of these types of programming and break each down to their most minute detail. FarPoint Media, one of the fastest growing internet companies providing podcast and video-casting programming on just about every subject imaginable, now introduces the newest addition to its family of shows — with “Reality TV Podcast, a.k.a. rffradio with instasound. Each week, Rob & Trevor bring you the latest in the world of Reality TV with information, interviews, laughs and good entertainment.Here is a list with top 10 air compressors that you can trust.

Comments

1. Mike K says:

Well what does this mean though? Do you guys get money from them? Do they help out with more professional equipment or hosting or something? Will your podcasts be any more or less frequent?

Just wondering :)

2. Rob says:

They are an ad agency, that will help us sell ads for the show, help us with production, and connect us with more people to make our show better!!

3. Ann says:

I listen to a couple of their podcasts, my favorite is Slice of SciFi. I think they are GREAT! You will be a great addition to the group!

4. Sean says:

I just hope you guys won’t have to censor yourselves

as a result of joining up with them.

5. Chrissye says:

I am so happy for you guys! I feel like my baby just
    told me she is getting married!

6. Kathy says:

i’ve been listening to you guys since you first started. i was only a Survivor and Amazing Race fan then, but because of you guys I’ve started watching a lot more reality TV! i’m really glad for you guys… but please don’t let them change anything! the way you guys podcast is perfect just the way it is.

7. Rob says:

Don’t worry, they won’t change a thing!! Trevor & I won’t sell out our audience, they are the reason we are here!! So trust me, nothing will change what we do!!!