May 24, 2018

The show must go on…

…but maybe a bit delayed. Nebraska has been hit with a HORRIBLE blizzard and knocked out our power. The only way I have power right now is a generator and the tractor.

The show might be a bit delayed, maybe by a day or so. Our power company is hoping that by Wednesday morning we should have power, but I am not counting on it. We may have to record the show right after Survivor, and it may not get posted until sometime Friday.

Spread the word to your friends, and we will be back SOON!



  1. Jason says:

    In the case that the situation is not cleared up in Nebraska for a while, I can easily fill in (episode #22 guy) if you feel okay with it. Got Skype, got microphone, and I can be available. Hope things get better in your home state, Rob…

Speak Your Mind

Connect with Facebook